From TheHostingTool Wiki
Revision as of 20:02, 28 March 2010 by Zzbomb
- Fixed the cant re declare fatal error bug
- Fixed bug where redirects to payment for every type.
- Fixed the delete ticket problem with some physically attractive AJAX.
- Made a better check_email function, validEmail. validEmail is included in includes/class_main.php so it can be used just about anywhere. validEmail does not use the deprecated ereg function. (PHP 5.3 support)
- Fixed two things. If a username is over eight characters then it is considered invalid. Also, anything put in the username field is automatically converted to lowercase.
- THT will no longer accept usernames that begin with a number.
- Fixed bug described here: http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-423.html
- Fixed bug in footer as described here: http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-395.html
Features / Enhancements:
- Updated order form message when paid completed
- Order Form now redirects straight to payment once completed
- Updated compiler.php and info.tpl with some update information.
- Added Drupal P2H support!
- Changed invoices box in client area to look nicer. More JS.
- Fixed a notice here and there. Gave compiler.php a new checkForDependencies function that runs at the beginning of every load and checks for basic functions that it needs. Such as MySQL and cURL. More to be added as needed.
- Added tool tip about keeping the username under 8 characters.
- Upgraded jquery.js to jQuery 1.4. It doesn't seem to have broken anything after some basic testing.
- Staff can change a client's cPanel account password
- Changed XML-API folder to API and added a readme.